Writing self out - Day 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs, judgements, memories, desires, comparison, fantasies, past/future projections

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that participating these different forms of thoughts/energy will/can cause a consequence within my life 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid accepting the fact that I’ve participating in many different forms of thoughts and energy through out my life in which I can see the physically manifested consequences of it in all aspects of my life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that participating within these thoughts would have no consequences but they do

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid taking responsibility for creating all these ideas, beliefs, thoughts, emotions, desires, judgements towards myself, the people around me and the world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for not taking responsibility sooner for my life and sorting my mind out of all the junk I created within it

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid taking responsibility for my life and all the bullshit that was physically manifested due to my mind participation and I forgive myself for attaching emotions, judgements, fears and resistance towards taking action in fixing what I’m responsible for creating

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that participating within the mind has created unnecessary fears, worries, doubts, concerns , judgements that I now physically live out and have to walk backwards to fix and get these energetic attachments to these emotions out of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand up to my mind and all the bullshit I created because I know if I made the first step, then inevitably I would have to stand up and face all the bullshit I created in my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid taking responsibility in relation to process because the fact is, when you commit, then you will have to face the bullshit you created and that means there will be a lot of discord, discomfort within your life because now you’re directly taking responsibility for the shit you created

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for not being able to consistently commit to the process of clearing out my mind and being harsh towards myself due to failing in multiple previous attempts

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see , that this is a process and it takes time and commitment so I should make myself accept the fact that there’s a chance In ‘falling’ within process which has happened many times but it’s about how you stand back up and how soon you stand back up. The longer you take to stand up from ‘falling’, the harder it will be to find that point of commitment

I commit myself to give it my all when it comes to my process and sorting my mind out of all the thoughts, memories, beliefs, desires , judgements, experiences, past/future projections, fantasies, comparisons, inferiority/superiority, worries, fears, concerns that I created energetic attachments to 

I commit myself to give it my all because the previous times I committed to the process, I did not give it my best. I did not write as much as I could, I did not focus on my breath and being aware of all the thoughts that exist within me that come and go

I commit myself to focus on my breath as that has been what’s given me inner peace/clarity within all the different forms of thoughts/energy that exist within the mind

I commit myself to catch myself sooner if I start to start away from my breath, process, writing self forgiveness/self corrective statements

I commit myself to breath, writing self out more, reading more blogs/material in relation to desteni/proccess, watching more videos in all the support that’s available on what ever point I may be dealing with at that specific moment, to participate more on the forum. This has always brought me the most clarity, inner peace and support when things start to get overwhelming in my life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resistance - Day 11

Judgement - Day 13

Avoidance - Day 9