Resistance - Day 11

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ‘resistance’ towards myself and my reality, resistance towards specific ideas, beliefs, thoughts, memories, experiences, desires, fantasies, fears, projections in which I do not want to address, which also hold answers/keys as to why I do what I do, and how I live my life currently as it’s manifested 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how much ‘resistance exists within me, in al aspects of my life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize that I created/manifested the resistance that exists within me, in relation to my mind/physical reality, that in turn live out, in my day to day patterns/habits in which this ‘resistance’ shows itself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see this ‘resistance’, that exists within me, has stopped me from doing many things that would have changed my life within/without

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize, that if I pushed through this self created ‘resistance’, I would have have myself the opportunity to transcend many points in my life, in which it would have made my life much more enjoyable

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ‘believe’, that this ‘resistance’ was caused due to things outside of myself, outside of me, external influences, specific people, when in reality I was the sole creator of all the ‘resistance’ that exists within me 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize that if I push through these ‘resistances’ that there are whole new possibilities out there, new possibilities, as these current ‘resistances’ I hold within, has stopped me from changing my life for the better, stopped me from trying new things or becoming better at things, stopped me from growing as a person

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that ‘resistance’ is tied to the mind, and is created due to ‘mind participation’ , in the form of thoughts, feelings, emotions, ideas, beliefs, and when in participating in such ‘thoughts’ from the starting point of mind, you create energy /energetic attachments towards these ‘thoughts’ in which you live out, as ‘resistance’, ‘resistance’ to trying new things because you may have created specific ‘ideas, beliefs’ towards said things, so now when you try to do that thing, there is this ‘resistance’ ‘feeling’, like a pull of ‘energy’ stopping you, like something inside of you won’t allow you to push past this point, which is the self created ‘resistance’ i’m speaking of, all created from the starting point of ‘mind participation’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get ‘angry’ at myself, and ‘judge’ myself for creating such ‘resistances’ in my life, as I created it, from a starting point of dishonesty, ‘fear’, ‘self judgement’, doubts, worries, ego

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that if I continue these habits/patterns/constructs of ‘resistance’ within me, and beLIEve them to be real, that I will continue to manifest what I’ve created thus far in my life, which isn’t supportive of myself/my life or others and life in general 

I forgive myself For accepting and allowing these ‘resistance’ patterns to continue within me, in which I may ‘avoid’ addressing things going lion in my life, that must be addressed, in which I don’t take action In relation to things that I must take action for, not doing the necessary things I must do in order to fix/sort my life out, all due to the ‘feeling’ of resistance created from the starting point of ‘mind participation’, ‘ego’, ‘dishonesty’, ‘fear’

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to see and realize, that I CAN stand up and move through the ‘energy’ of ‘resistance’, I created 

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to give myself the chance, the opportunity, to step out of my comfort zones/boundaries, and create a much better/supportive life for myself, and I can do this by moving TOWARDS the ‘resistances’ I created, as those ‘resistances’ hold the key to what limits I created and set for myself

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing MYSELF to see and realize that instead of ‘avoiding’, running away, suppressing, hiding from these ‘resistances’ I created , that I must walk towards it within breath, self honesty and self forgiveness , as it’s within that place of breath, self honesty, self forgiveness, I can see why I created ‘resistance’ to what ever it may be, what was the starting point/origin of it, I wasn’t born with this ‘resistance’, so where in my life, what experience, which fears, doubts, worries, concerns are the starting point/root cause of said ‘resistance’ 

I forgive myself for NOT ACCEPTING and allowing myself to see and realize that these ‘resistances’ hold many keys to my life, in which I can see where it is exactly I’m ‘suppressing’ myself, holding myself back, fearful of something, avoiding something, creating experiences/manifesting experiences due to participating in this ‘resistance’ 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live out my self created ‘resistances’ towards many aspects of my life, and in turn, not knowing, realizing that I was/have been creating a life that is not enjoyable, manifesting a life that I'm ‘regretful’ of thus far, and a life that I’m not willing to stand by, decisions I’ve made this far in my life that I’m not willing to stand on, due to participating/forming/creating ‘resistance’ in many aspects of my life, better to not go into this self created/manifestation of ‘resistance’ and create/form/start a life that I am willing to stand on/stand by, in which no ‘regret exists’, due to me finally making decisions/choices within the starting point of Breath, self honesty, self forgiveness, to see what’s real and what isn’t real, and not allow the ‘mind’ to have any influence over my ‘real time’ decisions

I commit myself to no longer give in to any form/creation of ‘resistance’ that exists within my life

I commit myself to find/sort all forms of ‘resistance’ that exists within and without me

I forgive myself to seek out, and look for the ‘resistance’ that exists in all aspects of my life

I commit myself to no longer form/create/manifest any new ‘resistances’ in my life, and that is by not participating within the ‘mind’ and the many forms of ‘thoughts’ that exist within it

I commit myself to realize that my ‘resistances’ have formed/manifested into systems/habits/patterns/constructs in that which I live out in my day to day life

I commit myself to not ‘fear’ the many ‘resistances’ I created within myself and projected onto others

I commit myself to find the starting point/origin/root cause, as to why and how I created such ‘resistance’ within me

I commit myself to no longer attach ‘energy’ to the ‘resistances’ I created

I commit myself to forgive all the ‘resistance’ I created within myself and my life

I commit myself to not ‘judge’ the ‘resistances’ I created, as they are, here, manifested in my life and my day to day living, so now I must walk a process of walking backwards to sort this out, instead of ‘judging’ it, as ‘judging’ does absolutely nothing in relation to sorting these ‘energetic attachments’ to ‘resistance’

I commit myself to find any and all solutions needed to sort/fix/cleanse my mind and body of all the ‘resistance’ I created towards my ‘thoughts’ and my real physical reality

I commit myself to no longer ‘react’ to any form of ‘resistance’ that exists within me, and instead breathe through it, do self writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective statements, as that will dissect the reasoning as to why I created all of this ‘resistance’ within me in all the forms that it exist within/without me

I commit myself to to realize that the key to transcending any and all forms/manifestations of ‘resistance’, is to go towards it, not run from it, as the starting point for me in relation to ‘resistance’ was ‘fear’ , I will now commit myself to live the word ‘courage’ in relation to dealing with the ‘resistances’ I have created that infects all aspects of my life, I will seek it out, find it, and let it go, this will take a process of self investigating, self writing, self forgiveness, self corrective statements/application, being HERE, within breath, in every moment, taking self responsibility for EVERY moment, and in doing so, I will eventually walk through this ‘resistance’, till it exists no more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Judgement - Day 13

Avoidance - Day 9