Positivity - Day 8

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within positivity in my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for generating ‘emotions’ and ‘feelings’ of positivity within my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for beLIEving that participating within ‘positivity’ in my my mind will in some how benefit/help me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not seeing/realizing that participating within positivity in my mind is no different than participating with ‘negativity’ within my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ‘think’, that creating ‘feelings’ of positivity in my mind is better than ‘negativity’, when in reality, they’re one in the same, the starting point is ‘energy’, none of it real, here, in the physical 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for attaching this ‘feeling’ of ‘positivity’ in my mind to thoughts, ideas, beliefs, memories, emotions, feelings, past/future projections, fantasies, desires, experiences

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ‘desire’ the ‘feeling’ of ‘positivity’ within my mind, instead of living the word, here in the physical, breath by breath, moment by moment

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how addictive it can be generating ‘feelings’ of positivity within my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ‘think’, ‘believe’ that ‘feeling’ ‘positivity’ will in any way, shape or form, make the experience of my life better when in fact, it’s the opposite, it will cause delusion, in which you start thinking these self generated ‘feelings’ are intact real when they are not

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ‘desire’ this ‘feeling’ of ‘positivity’ In my mind due to creating/manifesting shitty circumstances in my life in which I tried to run away from by creating ‘feelings’ of positivity within my mind, while ‘feeling’ better for a specific moment, in reality there is many steps I need to take in my life to sort my life out, and ‘feeling’/generating/creating experiences of ‘positivity’ in my mind will not do anything but be a hinderance 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to not see how my past participation within generating/creating experiences/feelings/ideas/beliefs/projections/desires relating to ‘positivity’ kept me in a deluded state in which I would not stand up for my own life and the consequences manifested due to ‘mind participation’ al due to the fact that I ‘thought’ I was doing/achieving something, taking a step forward by simply ‘thinking’ about positivity 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how intoxicating ‘participating in positivity within the mind’ is, was, can be, in which you can literally create ANY ‘positive’ experience you want in your mind, I mean literally anything, but it’s at the cost of generating ‘energy’ and sucking the body dry of resources by these ‘generating of feelings’ through ‘thinking’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach/project the ‘feelings’ of ‘positivity’ towards certain individuals in my life through ‘thinking’ about them

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding all the ‘positivity’ I created within my mind from the starting point of dishonesty, ego, fear, in which I wanted to run away from my problems and ‘think’ about ‘positive experiences’ when in your physically manifested reality, there’s absolutely nothing to ‘think, feel’ positive about as there’s many things I must do, actions I must take to actually sort my self out, as ‘thinking’ about them will not make them go away

I forgive myself for not  accepting and allowing myself to see that if I keep this ‘pattern, habit’ of ‘positivity’ going, nothing in my life will change/shift/move as ‘thinking’ about ‘positivity’ means exactly that, I’m ‘thinking’, which means I’m up there in my head, not down HERE, in the physical, participant, making the changes in my life necessary to create/form a life that I’m not regretful of

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that, ‘positivity’ is not a ‘feeling’ to be ‘thought’ about, as that achieves nothing except ‘feeling’ good within your mind for fleeting moments, but to be the living word of ‘positivity’, within my words, actions, interactions, and physically manifesting  the word ‘positivity’ into my life within how I interact within myself and real physical reality, not to generate ‘feelings’ in my ‘mind’, but to start living this word out in ways that it could support specific aspects of my life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not confront this sooner as it could have saved me time in not participating, creating, forming habits/patterns in relation to ‘thinking’ about ‘positivity’, and thus attaching things like thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs, experiences, memories, ideas, desires, past/future projections, images to the ‘feeling’ of ‘positivity’

I commit myself to no longer support/create this ‘desire’ to participate within ‘positivity’ in my mind

I commit myself to no longer ‘desire’ the ‘feelings’ of needing/wanting to ‘experience positivity’ in my mind

I commit myself to see/realize in participating in ‘positivity’ in my head/mind, I am keeping myself in a self deluded state in which I start to ‘feel’ like everything is ok when in reality it isn’t, there are many doings/actions that must be taken in relation to my specific life, that I must sort out, and ‘thinking’ about ‘positivity’ will achieve nothing but generating ‘energy’ for the mind/ego/systems I have residing within me

I commit myself to sort and clear myself of all the fake ‘positivity’ that exists within em, when in reality, I don’t live that word, in reality Ive manifested as a negative person, so that’s enough proof to see that ‘thinking, forming, creating’ experiences of ‘positivity’ within my mind does absolutely nothing

I commit myself to see and realize and finally accept that this is a bad habit/pattern I can finally let go as it has consumed me at times in my life, but in now realizing the delusions of ‘positivity’ and creating these experiences of ‘positivity in my mind’ is just to feed the mind/ego energy in specific moments, I can start to let it go, I can walk the process of cleansing myself of all this fake, false ‘positivity’ that exists within me, in which I haven’t ever LIVED this word, or created/manifested the physical expression of ‘positivity’

I commit myself to finally accept the fact that experiences of ‘positivity’ within mind participation isn’t real, and I can cross reference this by how my life has manifested. I am not a ‘positive person’ what so ever, in how I have lived/interacted within myself and other beings, which is enough proof for me to SEE clearly, that this ‘thinking’, creating, generating, forming experiences of ‘positivity’ has indeed got me no where, in the literal sense and manifested the complete opposite in my life, which is more proof of why being HERE, within breath, in every moment sis KEY, to stop the creation of ‘positivity’ within my mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resistance - Day 11

Judgement - Day 13

Avoidance - Day 9